Thursday, April 05, 2007

I read that we had a template change....

I don't know..... I think I would like more color or pictures or funny little videos of kittens pouncing on unsuspecting puppies up in the top corner or something more than just plain blue.

I realize the template change took place only because it allows for the addition of the Fox News link at the bottom, which allows you to push your right-wing, ultra-conservative values on the rest of the family. To be really, so called, "Fair and Balanced" you should offer us a link to the Al-Jazeera "Fatwa for All" website. It tells the real story, not the Bush propaganda machine version. It also offers the interested reader insightful tidbits such as, "How To Wear Your Head Scarf in a Sand Storm," or "Color Coordinating Your Camel for the Spring Season." I don't know about you, but I hate a mismatched camel.

No comments: