Thursday, March 29, 2007

Update (and the cold, dead body...)

We're doing well here. Looks like we'll be moving back to the States in the summer, so that should be nice. :) Closer to the fam and all that. Henry is growing so quickly that I can't keep track of how old he is! (six months as of yesterday!) He has two teeth, a quick smile and the sweetest little voice ever.

Those of you with more than one: are you just awed over again with the second/third/fourth one? I imagine so, but I just can't see how it gets more amazing than this.... :)

We love him to pieces and we've only known him for six months! ;)

Photos at www.robandmel2001.myphotoalbum.com

Now, a quick note about Lenin's cold, dead body... you aren't allowed to take cameras into the pit which is Lenin's tomb. BUT, because they are so concerned with phototakers, you must have your hands where the guards can see them at all times. Not that I figured this out before I put my hands in my pockets. Noooooo...I had to have a guard come out of the shadows and touch me on the arm before I understood. Nothing like looking at a dead body and having some unseen person reach out for you. I almost wet my pants....

1 comment:

TCBrewer said...

So, did you get any pictures?