Friday, September 08, 2006

For Melissa

I just wanted to give you some tips for your upcoming delivery. Try to have your baby without any medicine, because your delivery won't take very long if your body has all functions working normally. I don't know if that is a proven medical statement, but I do know that it only took 5 hours for all three of mine, Connie took only 1 hour, Carrie took 3 to 4 hours, and Sam took only 3 or 4 hours (Correct if I'm wrong, Sam). You will feel better afterwards, and you will be able to get up and move around. There is one thing that Rob needs to know, have something ready to vomit in just in case. I think it is the body's nature pain reliever, again not a proven medical statement, just something I know from experience. Remember to breath deep and try to relax during contractions. Once you get to about a 7, they will come continuously. After you get to about 7, it goes quick. That is also about the time you will ask for something, but hold out because it should go quick. There is a point in which you have a very strong desire to push, tell your nurse because she should check, and it should be very close. I hope that you read this in time before the little comes. I hope that my advice will be helpful to you. Happy pushing!!!:)

Lots of Love, Cindy

No comments: