Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blog update

Hi guys!

Here we are at the hospital, and I'm sure you can tell that we are just zipping through labor since I have the time and concentration to read and post to the blog.

Just wanted to let you know that we have duplicated our Macaliks Abroad blog on Yahoo! 360. We will continue to update the Macaliks Abroad on Blogger, but we're waiting for Rob to finish his Russia posting there first before posting anything else. Sooooooo...we can be found at www.360.yahoo.com/m_macalik . You might bookmark it there. We have some photo albums up from our trip, and the blog there is updated throughlast night when we arrived at the hospital to be prepped for induction since I am 10 days overdue. Whew.

We'll keep you posted. :)

Love,
Mel

P.S. I think our family is fabulous. Just thought I'd share....

4 comments:

TCBrewer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TCBrewer said...

Mel... I cannot get the m_abroad link to work. Good luck on the wonderful journey you are about to embark upon and we will be praying for you and the baby.

Love,
Chrissy

Andrew said...

I believe the link on Mudd Junction to your blog can be changed to go directly to the yahoo blog, if I am understanding right that you are changing your blog site to yahoo. let us know.

Ax3BL4d3 said...

Boy, this long labor thing sounds familiar. Wonder where I heard that before........oh yeah, Eldon took his sweet time coming out of the nice, warm, cozy existence that he was in. Don't worry Mel, HE won't mind too much once he's in Momma's warm arms. God Bless from Houston. Eldon/Margaret and kiddos.
P.S. can't wait to see a pic!