Thursday, August 10, 2006

This is a completely fabulous idea!!!

Hello, all! I don't know who decided to organize this, but well done! :) Now, we can actually all be in the know more often than every six months or so. (Maybe that's just me! ;)

Quick update, and then I'm going to update my other blog. We're doing well, are very pregnant and are enjoying a quiet house now that all of our guests have left and our newest arrival isn't scheduled for another six weeks. We still don't know if Squirt is a boy or a girl (and, no, Dad, we will not be finding out; thank you very much!), but we have names picked for both, have a bed and stroller purchased and, hopefully, have all of the necessities in order. All that's left is to pick a pediatrician, and I'm hoping to be on top of that next week.

Rob is getting ready to go back to the States for training for three days in Orlando. It'll be his first time in the States since we left last August! Right now, though, he's battling a stomach bug, so if you guys will pray that he's over that and good to travel on Sunday, that would be great!

That's all from here. Going now to research "food poisoning," (and no, I did not cook whatever it was that may have made him sick!) possibly make a doctor's appointment for my hubbie, and then, to update my blog! (Can you see how we initially fell behind on this blog thing?? Eight months and no update. How ridiculous!)

We love you all and are excited for this new way to keep in touch!

1 comment:

cabinndawoods said...

It's great to keep in touch, I'm glad to hear all is well.
Love ya guys,
connie