Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm in the paper


I was hoping this would've saved to be full size so you could read the article. If you'd like to read the article give me your email address, as I don't have very many of your...All I have are Wayne, Melissa, My mom...I believe that's it.
Carrie is going to WI for a wedding, and it just so happens that she'll be here to help me on my first day of opening, and I'll be having my ribbon cutting ceremony also on Monday @ 10am while she's here. I am both excited and nervous.

4 comments:

Ax3BL4d3 said...

I was able to read the article by clicking on the pic and then clicking on the bottom right icon when you float the pointer over the pic that opens.

Sounds cool to me and I hope that is works out great.

Oh and hey, if you get a few pounds of the Jamaica Blue Mountain, could you send me a coffee pot or two's worth?

cabinndawoods said...

Wow! You've got expensive taste. That's hard to come by...I'll see what I can do.

Ax3BL4d3 said...

That's why I only asked for a pot or two, hehe.

TCBrewer said...

Kismet, is more from your hard work than fate, I'm sure.