Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'll make this quick, I'm hogging up all the space



So here are the latest pics on my shop opening...ribbon cutting ceremony and first batch of donuts.
Me and Carrie & kids are the only ones you'll recognize. Michael and Seth are taking pictures. They conveniently stay out of the way of the camera. I'll try to get a cheap shot of them later. hehehe...our secret. Actually in Carrie's camera there is a picture were Michael is holding Isaac...when in a conversation the day before he said, "I'm not a baby holder"...well we've caught him with baby in hand. When she gets home (Monday) she'll try to upload for EVERYONE to see! double hehehehe. ;)

3 comments:

Andrew said...

That is fantastic. Random thought: Have you thought about selling kolaches? ...maybe from time to time when you can make them for customers as a treat...

love you all, andrew

TCBrewer said...

Donuts.....I LOVE DONUTS...wooo hooo

TCBrewer said...

ummmmm....kolaches.....I LOVE KOLACHES....wooo hooo