Monday, January 15, 2007

Additional additions to the family



While out working at the farm Chrissy and I walked into a herd of napping wild hogs. After Chrissy helped me down from the tree and I got a clean change of underware we realized all of the mommas ran off and left the babies hiding in a fallen tree. I promptly decided to become a pig farmer. I ran to the tree and grabbed a squealing piglett. Little did I realize Chrissy was also pouncing on her own victim. She brought me her prize and swiftly ran for another. Michael too took part in the melee and snatched a one eyed cripple piglett for the farming. After all was said and done we have four squealing, never sleeping, always wanting to be fed pains in my neck. Aww, but aren't they cute...

1 comment:

WMudd said...

These are cute piglets. Definitely Russian Boar variety. When are you going to fix the boar babies?