Monday, December 25, 2006

Success



It has been a long time coming. It started last year with shooting phesants and now I harvested my first deer. It was an awesome experience. One shot in the pump station, as the hunters explained it. The experience was made more enjoyable by seeing grown men, "experienced hunters" running around like children as excited as I was about me taking my first deer. Of course the long standing southern tradition of being "bloodied in" had to continue. Nothing like a 350lb Alabama backwoods hunter grabbing hold of you and wiping blood on your face. No, I didn't bite the heart, being bloodied in was enough. I'm looking forward to seeing other first harvest deer photos with bloodied in pictures. God bless and Love, Chrissy

1 comment:

Ax3BL4d3 said...

yeee hawww.
looks good for a first timer deer.
you could start a new fashion trend, "deer slayer eye shadow or rouge". love and hugs,